Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Feeling grateful brings the sunshine back out on the inside even when it is still all grey and dismal on the outside.
In that way, it is kind of like waking up and discovering you have grown feathers during the night. And all your priorities have quietly (and very maturely, for once) reordered themselves, with “stress out” way down at the bottom where it belongs.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Pretty spring days with lots of ladybirds singing to get his attention.
- His slavishly devoted flock members.
- His mommy, who always tells him he never needs to worry about anything.
- Showers, which keep grey and white feathers so shiny and pretty.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Whenever she remembers to feel grateful and there is always something to feel grateful for.
- The casa’s new indoor/outdoor magnetic screen, which lets the fresh spring breezes in but doesn’t let the feathers out!
- Good dreams.
- Fun ways to exercise like her “adult” hula hoop!
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl