If gratitude were a beverage, it would probably be a mimosa.
Light, airy, bubbly, full of vitamin C and sparkles, a mimosa is just happy to be there and enjoy the party!
In the same way, beings with feathers bring so much sparkle and gratitude to every day.
Even when you feel so down or hopeless, then you hear chirping and realize the bad times do pass and there is so much good to look forward to. And when you are already feeling great, nothing sounds better than a cheery chirping soundtrack!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How just the sound of his voice can cheer his mommy up.
- All the festivities his flock plans just for him!
- Being loved.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Every day she spends with her precious feathers and shells.
- Technology that connects Pearl with his VIP fans!
- Sparkly festive beverages. 🙂
Shannon & Pearl