Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feeling gratitude is always great. But it can be even greater when you have someone to share it with.
Let’s say you have just mixed up a bowl of fresh steamed veggies – all organic, locally sourced, so healthy and delicious.
You are looking forward to having them for your dinner and feeling quite grateful. But then you think wistfully of how nice it would be to share your feelings of gratitude.
All of a sudden, you see movement near the bowl of veggies. Miracle of miracles – a petite (and very cute) feathered being has appeared to share your gratitude with you!
You blissfully snap pic after pic with your small rectangular flashing device as you wait patiently for your precious feathers to finish dining. 🙂
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Healthy, fresh foods that keep him looking and feeling like a young spring chick!
- How now that it is summer and hot outside, both shells are living outdoors full-time again.
- The fresh organic millet snacks his mommy gives him each afternoon.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Air conditioning (it is summer in Texas after all).
- Watching her avian expand his palate and her two shells do likewise.
- Being able to support herself doing the work she feels born to do.
Shannon & Pearl
Love this blog post & want more of Pearl?
Now you can go behind the scenes of Love & Feathers!
Find out how Shannon met her soul bird, Pearl.
Learn about their early years before the shells!
See photos & read stories you won’t find anywhere else!